Words of power

My photo
Teaching and blogging as an attitude.

Sunday 14 April 2024

After landing on a decision, remember to pray Istikhara and proceed with whatever decision you have settled on.

It was narrated that Anas said: “When the ‘Iddah of Zainab was over, the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said to Zaid: ‘Propose marriage to her on my behalf.’ Zaid went and said: ‘O Zainab, rejoice, for the Messenger of Allah ﷺ has sent me to you to propose marriage on his behalf.’ She said: ‘I will not do anything until I consult my Lord.’ She went to her prayer place and Qur’an was revealed…” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading to improve

NEP 2020 Structure

NEP 2020 replaces the 10+2+3 structure with 5+3+3+4 structure with the following stages : 1.Foundational Stage :3-8years(pre-primary to grad...