Words of power

My photo
Teaching and blogging as an attitude.

Thursday 21 December 2023

A Selfless Seed

In the symphony of selfless deeds, I played my part,
Yet echoes of gratitude seldom touched my heart.
A giver in a world of takers, I stand strong,
But in my solitude, I find where I truly belong.
Each sacrifice, a verse in a tale left untold,
Yet, in my own narrative, resilience unfolds.
Amidst the shadows of unreciprocated care,
I discover an inner strength beyond compare.
Battered by storms, I'm a resilient bloom,
In the garden of adversity, I find room.
While others may falter in their empathetic art,
I cradle my own wounds and mend my heart.
In the silent spaces where self-love resides,
I forge a haven where my soul abides.
For in the dance of pain and the song of despair,
I compose verses of resilience, beyond compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading to improve

NEP 2020 Structure

NEP 2020 replaces the 10+2+3 structure with 5+3+3+4 structure with the following stages : 1.Foundational Stage :3-8years(pre-primary to grad...