Words of power

My photo
Teaching and blogging as an attitude.

Monday 9 October 2023

Aggressive a supportive mechanism

Either it's a protective mechanism to cover up your insecurities or it's a supportive mechanism that let's you act so, as your personal boundaries are being breached.That's your anger. Believe me both verbal and non verbal behaviour is impactful. It's important to train yourself to act wisely as being provocative, hurtful and threatening is nowadays a common man's attitude. It's possibly a cover up style to hide their lows.

I'm gaining new insights to reconstruct my attitude lying on decency and ethics. By thinking, aggression is a missing part my life education. Just work on your check points. It's a chaotic force that deserves a master. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading to improve

NEP 2020 Structure

NEP 2020 replaces the 10+2+3 structure with 5+3+3+4 structure with the following stages : 1.Foundational Stage :3-8years(pre-primary to grad...